Monday, November 12, 2007

News!!!!

Okay This year has been exciting!!! =]]
My birthbay in January was Great!!
And then Nathan getting Married
and seeing the Family was amazing!!I miss everybody!!
And then Reiko getting Pregnant was the Best!!!![Its about time!!!]
haha Well Bakersfield is nuts first it Rains on Sunday badly
and then on Monday[today] Its clear skies what the heck
It can't Rain on school days but it can so rain on weekends!!
How Gay!!!!! And today I have piano on a Holiday!!!!!! What the freak!!!
And then Kristi finding a boy which I'm losing my bet so far so sad!!!
and I have to pay interest with that bet so dumb!! haha but I think it was a great bet!!!
Still. Well All is well in Bako and I hope everything is good for everybody else!!
LOVE you guys
Keep this blog in progress!!!

1 comment:

Lambini said...

o my my! looks like the "boy" is ruining your bet...alas, you'll have to wait and see...

so #10 you are not liking the weather in bako? I just don't understand... you don't get snow...you should be grateful. Ha!

Oh and I see you are hearting the piano lessons...how lovely! Ah to be there again....sigh!

Hey, so you forgot one important thing on this bloggie...Alexis was birthed this year too.