Thursday, November 22, 2007

a little home sick

So, it's thanksgiving and i am not sitting amongst my family, nor amongst loud machines that cost way too much as their engines roar, nor amongst dust nor dirt nor sand. It's weird! Instead I'm in NYC...some would be jealous, but after running back and forth between two grocery markets last night for things for prepping a meal, I was a little fed up. Sure there's a parade here, but I didn't go...guess that could be attributed to laziness and lack of motivation. Wow, debbie--downer I am. Anyhow, I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving in your perspective locations, I am missing you. One month and then we'll all unite for a crazy holiday bash!
cheerio!

1 comment:

The Lamb Family said...

So what are you cooking? I can understand getting frustrated having to carry things back home from the grocery store. I hate going up and down from my parking lot when I have to make several trips. Well, I hope you have a descent Thanksgiving day... We will hopefully see you around x-mas time.