Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

So My sister and I are here in San Diego today to spend time with my brother for Thanksgiving, since Brad has to work all day. It kind of sucks, but Brad and I are planning on having our own Thanksgiving feast probably on Monday when he has a day off.

So I was doing my Thanksgiving shopping yesterday after work (yes, I"m a procrastinator) and thought of getting ham for Brad and I. so I went to Honey Baked Ham. The line was from the door all the way down to the end of the mall strip. I was going to leave, but being prego and have been doing the wildest things, I waited in that line for almost 1 1/2 hours to get a 8lb. ham. Am I crazy or what? I couldn't belive I did it after I got out of there. My feet and back hurt soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad, I was pooped after coming home from going two other places after Honey B.H.

Last night, I went to bed at 2am and got up this morning at 6:30 to leave. I am so tired right now!!!

well, I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving Day!

1 comment:

Lambini said...

1.5 hours??!?!?!?

you are NUTS! i love it! all for the love of ham. I am truly impressed. Now i know who will want to do wild and crazy Christmas shopping with me. woop woop!