Thursday, January 01, 2009

Sand Dunes & New Year

Happy new year!!!!!!!!! The younger part of the Lamb Clan in the sand dunes enjoying the the 70 degree weather and going fast. Not as fast as Brad. It has been wonderful. We brought Alexis with us. She has been busy and keeps Kimberlee and Grandma busy too. Hate to go home to fog.

8 days to Beverlee's and Mike's Wedding. Oh a busy week ahead. 9 days to the Christmas cruise with all the family. I am getting a little worried about all the people and trying to keep track of them. Russell and Brad have always been hard to keep track of.

This last week I had the opportunity to go to LA and ride with Brad and the CHP. I don't like going that fast in traffic. It was good seeing what Brad has to do to try and protect the motoring public. I would do it again! His Brothers are jealous.

Well I better go outside and enjoy the 60 degree morning. Happy New Year!!!!! Dad

1 comment:

Lambini said...

Be Safe! I can't wait til I come on TUES! Really, I CAN'T!!! MY frozen bones are screaming for WARMTH! Deep breaths, three days of work and I'm on a plane!