Thursday, January 01, 2009
New Years and Balti-wood
IT's FREAKING COLD! Need I say more? I was going to hit up NY Times Square with some friends there, but after walking outside in Bmore to 60mph winds, and cold, I opted for the new year to be inside without the wind chill factor. EGH! So I had pizza with friends in my ward here, but and was able to hit up a new area in Bmore: canton. It was interesting and quaint. So 2009 looks promising, hopefully I'll become better in my job, tan from the fam cruise, relaxed from having my gym open, and adventurous in md...So far, adjustments are going ok, weather is getting worse, and rekindling old friendships is at an all time high. Today holds for organizing things and tomorrow, play day with a friend from NY, not to mention a rodeo? shoooooooot! I miss you all in the fam! BE SAFE in the WARM DUNES!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment