This Family needs some excitement on this blog.
Soooooooooooo...........
Soooooooooooo...........
Guess who is getting their braces off? ME!!! :D
As of Monday July 27th Dr. Tadej told me I'm getting my braces off September 2nd! I'm so excited and I can't wait!! And I didn't even get any teeth pulled! It will be only a year and nine months with braces on and it doesn't even feel that long. Time just flies by so fast! I had so many great memories with these braces and I'll probably miss them for a bit but I'll get over it. :)
So here is my next appointments coming soon:

What color should I get my retainer?
And guess who is going to get to see them first? MOM! Haha!
As of Monday July 27th Dr. Tadej told me I'm getting my braces off September 2nd! I'm so excited and I can't wait!! And I didn't even get any teeth pulled! It will be only a year and nine months with braces on and it doesn't even feel that long. Time just flies by so fast! I had so many great memories with these braces and I'll probably miss them for a bit but I'll get over it. :)
So here is my next appointments coming soon:
What color should I get my retainer?
And guess who is going to get to see them first? MOM! Haha!
6 comments:
yay! I just remember brushing my teeth like crazy when I first got my braces off - it was so easy!
YEA a Post!!!! Girl, wait for the slimy feeling and then you feel like you lips are huge....but it's all worth it...you're going to look even more gorgeous!
ps. the fact that I know you have the camera on the toilet in the guest bathroom to take your pic, made me laugh. love it!
Thanks you guys!(:
Oh great now I have to look forward to my lips feeling huge. what a joy.
Well, Kristi if I had someone else take it it wouldn't even look like that. Haha!
You are so not going to miss having braces, though you do look cute. Look on the brighter side, you will look more beautified without it;)
Seriously, did you have to pick the bathroom out of all the rooms you could've picked in the house? I mean, really? lol
Nice to see a new post on the blog. I have been lazy. I have tons to blog about, so stay tuned!
I vote for pink glitter! :)
Post a Comment