Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sail away

I am trying to find out if everyone can get away for a cruise on Jan. 10 as your Christmas present for 2008. It would be 5 days from San Diego to Mexico. The next day after Beverlee and Mike get Married. I need to know asap to make res. You have to have pasports. Bye Bye Dad

4 comments:

The Bertagnoles said...

Hey Dan its Tracy Bertagnole. I couldnt get my wife to take you up on the free cruise. But it seems that you have no takers yet so I'll take you up on that any day. Oh and my wife. Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

I think is lamb family only

Lambini said...

oh silly family....we've always been inclusive....Let's invite everyone, ONE BIG PARTY! yep yep

The Lamb Family said...

We can't wait to go. It is going to be a blast!