Brad and I are coming up late Sunday night for a visit. We are staying up until Tuesday because Brad wants to go to the farm show in Tulare( what a nerd...), so we took off couple of days from work.
So get this... Brad is acting more of a pregnant one... the other day, he was going nuts because we were out of jalapeno poppers. WOW! Preston is our witness. I haven't really had any bad cravings. Other than gaining 10lbs. and my belly growing, my back aching, and having some veins popping out of my right leg, nothing too terrible is happening...
Thanks to Kristi for the wonderful list of what I have to look forward to for the last 12 weeks I have left;)
So I don't know if ya'll have seeing our blog (www.brlamb.blogspot.com), but we are naming our little girl, Caylee. We don't have a middle name picked out yet, but if you have any suggestions, we are open to them;)
Well, we are looking forward to seeing you all!
See you all soon, alligators!!!
1 comment:
sad i won't be up to see you all. hope all is well!
Post a Comment