Thursday, December 13, 2007

Oh the weather outside is Frightful

Hey all!
So I today the east coast "blizzard" arrived, but it didn't really hit downtown ny. Instead, we got a mix of rain/snow. That is OK by me!

This picture is from my roof of my building looking down toward the south...you can see partial snow on some of the buildings..here are some more from my roof...


Last week I went to the gynormous Macys* 8 floors of CRAZIES! I don't get how ppl shop there, so looky what I found!
The NEW YEARS BALL!! The ORIGINAL!
And then last week a gal had a Christmas Party on our roof (the Inside warm area of course). Here is amber and I all dolled up, my don't we look fancy!


oh, my arm looks silly in this pic too...ya well
Anyhow, I'll be boarding a jet plane on Dec 20th to come see all of you for about a month...perhaps some time will be spent in sd as well. Preston why would that be?
see you all laters skaters..

1 comment:

Sassy Sis--Saundra said...

You look totally HOT! Such a cute dress and a great color for you!